Courier font for Cp variants to Cd please adjust readrrs

 CPJuly 2003 you published 3 small or short books with each 8 page works thus or this excuse my English the work on half dozen blogs


She leans forward pushed record resumes: as above or more as above and less


Cd it’s true and so was it the case for dozens of more ..


Cp this changes the numbers to 25? Are there others ?


Cd they ve been hidden 



Locked away 


I knew my work would never be published  as the others had I learned this by 18 almost 19…so I moved completely away out of that idea that zone

  Naturally it hurt at first then it was a war cry a rallying of myselves  the believers and others



We became anthropologists if I reckon and th is was at time with Christopher Flocky N


Otherrssa and myself we started to print and published our own works 

 Other people went to the publishers already existing or joined that mobs or 


And they became what  they became ….





________